At CRS we believe in evaluation as a framework for program improvement. By making decisions based on evaluation data, you will be able to document program performance, demonstrate the effectiveness of your programs and improve services to clients. Evaluation will provide you with the data to show that your program is making a difference in the lives of your clients.
How Does Evaluation Translate to Action?
CRS promotes a comprehensive approach to measuring program’s outcomes. We partner with our clients to create client-friendly approaches to evaluation, offering the following services:
- Design of evaluation plans
- Development of logic models to help articulate program goals, objectives and outcomes
- Assessment of organizational data management capabilities
- Review of existing data collection instruments for appropriateness of language, level, and cultural competence
- Identification and development of appropriate data collection tools (e.g., surveys, interviews, focus group protocols, on-line assessments, site-visits)
- Creation of tracking systems to measure program performance
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Report writing and results presentation
Benefits of Evaluation
Community-based programs are increasingly being asked to document that they are achieving the goals they set out to accomplish. The CRS team is expert at helping you to define measurable goals and to determine how best to track your progress in meeting them. We use state-of-the art tools to make the process of measuring your performance as streamlined and efficient as possible.
- Focus groups
- Impact and outcome assessments
- Process evaluation